u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS modules. MAX-M8Q / MAX-M8C / CAM-M8Q available.
The CAM-M8/MAX-M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven MAX form factor. With dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest amount of visible satellites from two GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDOU) systems for more reliable positioning.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Suitable for HAB Usage Max Altitude 50,000 meters / 164041 feet in Flight Mode.
- Pin-to-pin and software compatible with MAX-7 and MAX-6
- Up to 18hz navigation rate (Single GNSS)
|1.65V to 3.6V||2.7V to 3.6V||Internal Oscillator|
MAX-M8C has a higher backup current.
Eagle schematics are available in the following library Ava.lbr (UBLOX_MAX)
uBLOX MAX-M8 / CAM-M8 Module
- Product Code: HAB-
- Availability: 168
- Ex Tax: £9.81
Tags: GPS Module