These modules are supplied for use in amateur high altitude balloon applications only. Uputronics are not an official Ublox distributor. If you require design support or larger volumes you should speak to your local UBlox distributor.
u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS modules. MAX-M8Q / MAX-M8C / CAM-M8Q / EVA-M8M available.
MAX modules are currently shipping with the Galileo firmware 3.01, the other modules are not currently shipping with this firmware. Firmware is not field programmable for any of these modules.
The Ublox M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven form factors. With dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest amount of visible satellites from two GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDOU) systems for more reliable positioning.
- Concurrent reception of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou (MAX-M8C supports Galileo)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Suitable for HAB Usage Max Altitude 50,000 meters / 164041 feet in Flight Mode.
- Pin-to-pin and software compatible with MAX-7 and MAX-6
- Up to 18hz navigation rate (Single GNSS)
|1.65V to 3.6V||2.7V to 3.6V||Internal Oscillator|
MAX-M8C has a higher backup current.
Eagle schematics are available in the following library Ava.lbr (UBLOX_MAX)
uBLOX MAX-M8 / CAM-M8 / EVA-M8M Module
- Product Code: HAB-
- Availability: 552
- Ex Tax: £9.99
Tags: GPS Module